Online Shop with Lighting Lunares.eu
is looking for a person to work on running and developing an online store.
We are a startup and we are just getting momentum, which will ensure diversity of work and experience.
We are looking for a person to work for the position:
Internet Sales Specialist - Job Offer
Main tasks of the person employed in this position
- entering, describing and care of the assortment of an online store related to lighting,
- contact with clients and contractors (English, Polish),
- logistics and shipment of goods,
- sales support through auction portals and 3rd party sellers (allegro.pl, ebay, ebay.co.uk),
- writing and editing content of information pages,
- it is also possible to:
- manage marketing campaigns via Facebook, Google Adwords and others,
- cooperate with the accounting office and accounting services for the company (issuing invoices, completing cost documents, warehouse records, etc.).
We expect from candidates
- experience in computer and Internet use,
- lanugages: Polish and English,
- willingness to learn - both through self-education and participation in training,
- initiative and creativity,
- organization and diligence.
Nice to haves
- ability to write nicely and properly,
- higher education degree (at least Bachelor),
- experience with Google Docs office software,
- other foreign languages,
- experience with lighting and electrical industry,
- experience in running an online store,
- experience with graphical design software,
- experience with HTML,
- experience with SEO and / or SEM
- category B driving license,
- ability to lead and inspire others.
- opportunity to gain experience and skill in the field of:
- trade (online and not only),
- search engine optimisation,
- online marketing (Google PPC, Facebook and others),
- legal aspects of running a limited company,
- website development,
- possibility of career development towards a managerial position,
- diverse work in a young ambitious team,
- fitness pass (swimming pool, sauna) - we encourage you to physical activity during the lunch break,
- flexible working time,
- competitive salary,
- office in Krakow (Bronowice).
Send an email with your CV and cover letter (if you have one) to: firstname.lastname@example.org