Loft is a style that shows stylization as an industrial interior. It is the only and unique style that surprisingly combines a unique chic design, brightness and expressive appearance, functionality and practicality. Loft is a style of bold ideas, today it is a real and fashionable decision to arrange a house or apartment.
Characteristic features of the loft style
In the case of loft-style devices, it is inherent:
- The color range of the style - white and black, gray, brick and brown, metallic shades that make the products concise and thick
- There are no limits to the design of the style, which opens up great opportunities for the realization of the most daring fantasies
- Loft lamps will provide the house with enough light, regardless of the area of the room.
Loft lighting in the interior
Loft lamps look original and modern. They will surely attract the attention of guests and constitute an extraordinary artistic object. Lamps often resemble the lighting fixtures of factories, industrial premises, street lamps. Interesting, stylish and at the same time brutal features of such lamps fit perfectly into rooms with a different style, for example, fusion, hi-tech or techno.
Floor lamps and loft-style chandeliers are a symbol of avoiding all ordinary interior arrangements. Such lighting is selected when all the conditions for creating a real loft space are in accordance with the design. High ceilings, large windows, brick walls, concrete poles are designed to decorate them with beautiful things hanging lamps made of metals. In the impeccably designed decorations of metropolitan restaurants, bars and cafes, loft lamps become the final chord of the entire interior. Many people, even with not very large apartments, try to arrange the interior in such a way as to introduce loft-style lighting.
Loft lamps - how to choose?
The original industrial loft lamp reflects unusual light sources, sometimes even complex shapes, abstract features, massiveness.
- An industrial loft pendant lamp with a silver-colored lampshade typical of the style transmits diffused light. This type of lamp can be hung above the table at eye level and any table will be perfectly illuminated. You can also hang the loft lamp higher and get the main lighting in the room. The simple form is perfect for the dining room and kitchen, matching the rest of the interior.
- The loft lamp hanging in the form of a jar gives pleasant and non-obtrusive lighting, ideally representing the industrial style. Such a single light source will be a perfect solution for a kitchen, dining room, small living room and maybe even a bedroom. This type of industrial lighting is often chosen for the decoration of pubs and loft-style restaurants.
- The loft floor lamp can visually enlarge a small room thanks to the LED bulb directed upwards. The simplicity of the chrome-colored lamp and its uniqueness at the same time reflects the features of the industrial and minimalist style. The lamp will be a perfect lighting for the living room, bedroom and corridor.
- A loft lamp in the form of a black wall lamp, the lampshade of which is made of wire, will be a perfect accent in any interior. Its character in an exceptionally austere arrangement will be found in the living room, hall decorated in an industrial style. This lamp is only an example of lighting that can be introduced into your loft interior, in the same arrangement you can buy a hanging lamp and a standing lamp for the desk.
Modern loft lighting is characterized by the patterns of an old factory. The products are styled as lighting devices from the last century, without excessive decor in production conditions, they can redirect the light beam to illuminate a specific point. The lamps recreate the cozy atmosphere of the good old days and allow you to find peace of mind in an era of crazy pace.